November 5th, 2009, 08:13 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy460_de-londres-a-singapour-en-land-rove_auto

Give yourself about 40 min.

Mporter
November 5th, 2009, 10:36 PM
Too impatient.....homework to do!

4Runninfun
November 7th, 2009, 01:14 PM
surprised you haven't gotten more comments about this vid. I've seen it before but it's still so cool to watch this one. truly an adventure!

Funrover
November 9th, 2009, 07:41 AM
surprised you haven't gotten more comments about this vid. I've seen it before but it's still so cool to watch this one. truly an adventure!

Ditto, but it is a long clip.

Rob
November 11th, 2009, 09:38 PM
I watched the whole thing, but then was too tired to post.

Good stuff. That would be fun to try today, but you wouldn't live 10 minutes after crossing the border into Myanmar.

Funrover
November 12th, 2009, 04:29 PM
I watched the whole thing, but then was too tired to post.

Good stuff. That would be fun to try today, but you wouldn't live 10 minutes after crossing the border into Myanmar.

That was the real eye opener of that clip. There was so much they did that is completely different now.

Haku
November 12th, 2009, 06:43 PM
I was planning on just watching a bit of it, but ended up watching the while thing. Great to see guys have a great experience. Heck, from how they explained it, nothing really bad happened to them the whole trip. Very British attitude though with the whole "exploring with style" thing. Definitely a different world now, which is certainly unfortunate. Pretty amazing the differences in pretty much every part of the world they went into from Turkey on, and how you wouldn't make it anywhere through them safely these days.

JH