PDA

View Full Version : Junkyard run Sunday

Speedwagon
November 8th, 2009, 12:48 AM
I found 3 donor cars for a transmission today, and since I got there much later than I wanted to, I'm going back tomorrow to pull the trans. If anyone is willing to lend a hand, I'd be happy to pick you up and pay the $2 entrance fee for you. I'll probably head up there 11ish tomorrow.

Patrolman
November 8th, 2009, 07:54 PM
I am busy Monday... Wish I could. Make sure that you check on what the core will be. Some places it is only $10. Not hardly worth worrying about. Also, some places will have holiday deals in 2 weeks if you don't grab one before then. I plan on a junk yard raid for goodies Thanksgiving week. See what is 1/2 price.

Speedwagon
November 8th, 2009, 07:59 PM
I am busy Monday... Wish I could. Make sure that you check on what the core will be. Some places it is only $10. Not hardly worth worrying about. Also, some places will have holiday deals in 2 weeks if you don't grab one before then. I plan on a junk yard raid for goodies Thanksgiving week. See what is 1/2 price.

~$25 core there. If they have a holiday deal, I'll probably grab another one, and resell it or something.

transplant87
November 8th, 2009, 08:02 PM
im willing to help, but i live out east in aurora

Speedwagon
November 8th, 2009, 08:07 PM
im willing to help, but i live out east in aurora

If you want to go, I'll swing by and pick you up. Aurora isn't too far out, as I have to go up I25 anyways.

PM me your info if you want to go with.

transplant87
November 8th, 2009, 08:09 PM
wat tim u lookin at going, i got to go sign up for school at 10

Speedwagon
November 8th, 2009, 08:59 PM
I was thinking of leaving my house 11ish, but I'm flexible on time. I have all day.

transplant87
November 8th, 2009, 09:10 PM
wat part of Littleton r u on cause ill be on that side of town(i-25 and alameda) so we can meet somewhere

Speedwagon
November 8th, 2009, 09:20 PM
wat part of Littleton r u on cause ill be on that side of town(i-25 and alameda) so we can meet somewhere

I'm Wadsworth/Ken Caryl. I normally shoot up Sante Fe to I25 when going to the north side.

transplant87
November 8th, 2009, 09:22 PM
ya ull be going by where ill be at so maybe we can meet

Haku
November 8th, 2009, 09:26 PM
I found 3 donor cars for a transmission today, and since I got there much later than I wanted to, I'm going back tomorrow to pull the trans. If anyone is willing to lend a hand, I'd be happy to pick you up and pay the $2 entrance fee for you. I'll probably head up there 11ish tomorrow.

I don't have anything going on, and have some useful battery powered tools too. Which yard is this? I know Colorado Auto Parts is down that way, but not sure. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my phone number.

edit: Doh, you said you lived down there. I live just off Alameda a bit east from Wadsworth, but don't mind driving up to the yard either.

JH

transplant87
November 8th, 2009, 09:28 PM
I don't have anything going on, and have some useful battery powered tools too. Which yard is this? I know Colorado Auto Parts is down that way, but not sure. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my phone number.

JH
your thinking more south then we will be. colorado auto salvage is on oxford and santa fa, i know where its at

Speedwagon
November 8th, 2009, 09:45 PM
your thinking more south then we will be. colorado auto salvage is on oxford and santa fa, i know where its at

Nevermind, you sent me an email... guess I should have checked earlier.

transplant87
November 8th, 2009, 09:58 PM

edit: Doh, you said you lived down there. I live just off Alameda a bit east from Wadsworth, but don't mind driving up to the yard either.

JH
im live out on the other side of aurora

transplant87
November 9th, 2009, 09:06 AM
hey u can meet me at 4398 S. elati st. englewood co 80011 map quest this and u can meet me here. ill be workin on a red mini van.:thunb:

Speedwagon
November 9th, 2009, 05:38 PM
hey u can meet me at 4398 S. elati st. englewood co 80011 map quest this and u can meet me here. ill be workin on a red mini van.:thunb:

Your PMs, they are turned off. I can't reply to the PM you sent me.

I didn't see this post until after I got back, otherwise I would have swung by. I sent you an email last night.

Speedwagon
November 10th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Bah, hit a slight snag. Have to go back tomorrow, and grab the flywheel out of the car I got the trans out of. Or have my current one milled down, but I think it'll be easier long term to have the newer flywheel.