PDA

View Full Version : Need a title

SubaCool
November 16th, 2009, 10:34 PM
The 67 Baja I've bought earlier this year didn't come with a title. I didn't have a problem with it as I was not planning on getting it registered because I got it (and built it) for offroad racing. I've been trying to sell it for a while on CL, but everybody backs out as soon as they find out that it's title-less. So I'm thinking about getting a title for it. What are my options? I wanna see if anybody has any experience with this.

Go!

Brody
November 17th, 2009, 06:29 AM
If it has the VIN number plate , the Colorado State Patrol has VIN verification stations as does the Colorado Emission Testing facilities. If the VIN can be verified, as well as a bill of sale, then a title isn't a problem, just a matter of some tedious time and paper work.

Funrover
November 17th, 2009, 07:11 AM
It's fun time. A good amount of paper work, nothing horrible it's pretty easy as long as the VIN passes

Patrolman
November 17th, 2009, 09:47 AM
If it has the VIN number plate , the Colorado State Patrol has VIN verification stations as does the Colorado Emission Testing facilities. If the VIN can be verified, as well as a bill of sale, then a title isn't a problem, just a matter of some tedious time and paper work.

And $...

Brody
November 17th, 2009, 10:12 AM
And $...

Oh yes...that, too...