PDA

View Full Version : Full Size Run?

ShutUpHippie
November 17th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Howz about a run with a few full sizes? (gotta get Smash out on the trail)

Any suggestions on a good run/time/date/anything??

Thanks,
Rob

WINKY
November 17th, 2009, 09:56 PM
damnit ill be up for this as long as it isnt the last week of november or second week of december...

pick a date and ill see if i can go.. (cant resist...)

non fullsizers can go too...

BlackRubi
November 17th, 2009, 09:59 PM
damnit ill be up for this as long as it isnt the last week of november or second week of december...

pick a date and ill see if i can go.. (cant resist...)

non fullsizers can go too...

Awww....thanks Winky!

Roostercruiser
November 17th, 2009, 10:31 PM
i can make it if its a saterday.

Medic-5150
November 17th, 2009, 11:06 PM
I'd be interested. I'm available Sundays and Mondays

transplant87
November 17th, 2009, 11:23 PM
i can do anything on the weekends
hell lets fix up ash's rig and all go:thunb::thunb:

Medic-5150
November 17th, 2009, 11:26 PM
i can do anything on the weekends
hell lets fix up ash's rig and all go:thunb::thunb:

Did you lose your caps lock button?

transplant87
November 17th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Did you lose your caps lock button?
NOPE IT STILL WORKS:lol::lol::thunb:

Medic-5150
November 17th, 2009, 11:31 PM
NOPE IT STILL WORKS:lol::lol::thunb:
ok good, I was worried. turn it back off now:lol::lol::lol:

Roo
November 17th, 2009, 11:39 PM
some nights after heavy drinkin I get the full size runs.

transplant87
November 17th, 2009, 11:40 PM
ok good, I was worried. turn it back off now:lol::lol::lol:
COME ON TYPIN LOUD IS FUN

SubaCool
November 17th, 2009, 11:40 PM
TMI! :eek: :lol:

WINKY
November 17th, 2009, 11:42 PM
i cant do sundays lol

ShutUpHippie
November 18th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Looks like the date will leave out about half of the people no matter when it is. I'm still working on where it should be. CORE crossed my mind, but it's kinda pricey...

I'll have to do some searching on trails that are open/passable in winter.

And yes, of course non-full sizers can go! (Everyone is always welcome)

WINKY
November 18th, 2009, 06:34 AM
yeah, you pick the date and whoever can come can. cant accommodate everyone as we all have different schedules. But if i can make it i will. (try to pick something fairly flat at least... no hill climbing..lol)

JeffX
November 18th, 2009, 06:35 AM
How much is CORE?

WINKY
November 18th, 2009, 06:37 AM
about $20 a vehicle im game for it, make a day out of it

Smash
November 18th, 2009, 07:28 AM
I'm game for CORE too. $20 for a full day is worth it, and I've never been there. I really don't want to get on any switchbacks or hills that I could go sliding down. How about after Thanksgiving, maybe the 12?

WINKY
November 18th, 2009, 07:29 AM
hey that would be a good test run for his burb, work out any bugs and not have an issue with being stuf on a hill in the woods in snow. and i could test my new batteries winching

Smash
November 18th, 2009, 07:32 AM
I agree. The 12th would work great for me, gives me this weekend and the weekend of the 9th to work on the burb, and leaves the weekend before Christmas free to get presents sorted and taken care of.

WINKY
November 18th, 2009, 07:32 AM
im gone for training on the 12th.....

Smash
November 18th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Damnit. If I get some folks over during the first week of December to help me out with the burb it could be ready to run the 5th.

I have no issue with running the weekend before Christmas either.

WINKY
November 18th, 2009, 07:36 AM
it will take one day to get yer burb sorted out with like 3 or 4 peeps. I am free this sunday and saturday to assist ya so we can run when im not out of town

Smash
November 18th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Sweet. Karla's still asleep, I'll talk to her when she gets up. I think the biggest thing will be getting all the supplies together, but there's an Autozone next door. I'm thinking Karla and I can get it all cleaned up Saturday, Sunday we can rock the fluids/hoses/etc. Oh, I don't have a lift big enough to get this behemoth off the ground to pull the tires.

WINKY
November 18th, 2009, 08:32 AM
just need a couple jackstands and a bottle jack and some wood. if we do it sunday i will have to finish around 4 so i can rest before work

transplant87
November 18th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Sweet. Karla's still asleep, I'll talk to her when she gets up. I think the biggest thing will be getting all the supplies together, but there's an Autozone next door. I'm thinking Karla and I can get it all cleaned up Saturday, Sunday we can rock the fluids/hoses/etc. Oh, I don't have a lift big enough to get this behemoth off the ground to pull the tires.
i got a 20 ton bottle jack:thunb::lol:

transplant87
November 18th, 2009, 08:42 AM
ash if u want i can help u out this week. i get out of school at 5:30 ans can jump om the light rail up your way and we can hook up a get crackin:thunb:

Smash
November 18th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Gotta do it during daylight hours. I don't have a garage the suburban can fit in. We won't be able to see a dang thing!

transplant87
November 18th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Gotta do it during daylight hours. I don't have a garage the suburban can fit in. We won't be able to see a dang thing!
who said we need light LOL or we can get it done be4 i go to school. i have to be at school at 12:20

Smash
November 18th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Lol yeah I work until about 2pm.

Let me see how far I get this weekend, we can play it by ear from there. Thanks!!!

Smash
November 18th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Howz about a run with a few full sizes? (gotta get Smash out on the trail)

Any suggestions on a good run/time/date/anything??

Thanks,
Rob

If you want to do this the first weekend in December I'll figure out a way to be ready. :thunb:

transplant87
November 18th, 2009, 09:37 AM
so where is a good place to go

Smash
November 18th, 2009, 09:46 AM
I vote for CORE.

zak8tac
November 18th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Heck yea this is one I've been waiting for. Never been to CORE....Actually never even heard of it until now lol. Count me tentatively in until plans are finalized though.:thunb:

RockyMtnHigh
November 18th, 2009, 10:20 AM

So is this why you won't go drinking with us? Don't worry, when we get done with a heavy binge it's usually coming out the top end, may as well be the bottom end! :lol:

ShutUpHippie
November 18th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Well, the date is set as December 12th (Saturday) I have a previous engagement the weekend before.

The place: C.O.R.E.

Everything else: TBA

Time to learn how to use the calendar option. :D