PDA

View Full Version : hmmmm

scout man
November 28th, 2009, 05:53 PM
I think someone has a little too much freetime these days!!!

(this is all the bigger my screen is because 1/3 of it doesnt work. The list was actually longer!!!)

Patrolman
November 28th, 2009, 06:00 PM
I busted my $#@ all week long. Busy all day Thanksgiving. Even had an interview yesterday afternoon. Basically, if the sun was shining, I was out/about doing something.

I rolled out of bed this morning and tried to motivate myself to do something. As much as I tried to be productive, it just wasn't happening. Body and mind took a vacation.

scout man
November 28th, 2009, 06:01 PM
:D I have certainly been there!! Just giving you a hard time.

scout man
November 28th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Even had an interview yesterday afternoon.

Awesome. Any luck?

Patrolman
November 28th, 2009, 06:11 PM
No luck yet. I have another interview for this coming week. Yesterday was with Bonfils. Got to talk to the sole recruiter there. Really nice guy who spent over 1 hour telling me everything I needed to know. No jobs that fit my skills, but it was really nice of him to spend time looking over my resume and providing advice.

scout man
November 28th, 2009, 06:47 PM
thats great. Maybe they will keep you on file in case something pops up. I am coming into slow season here for my industry, so i dont expect anything to pop up till spring. Its not so bad though now that I won my unemployement battle.

Patrolman
November 28th, 2009, 09:05 PM
I think that if anything comes open, I will be on the top of the list. He was very impressed with my qualifications.

Funrover
November 29th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Glad he didn't catch me.. I have been guilty myself LOL... Good luck with the interviews!

CR
November 29th, 2009, 08:18 PM
You guys are funny! I didn't want to be the one to say anything!:D:lol::lol:

Medic-5150
November 29th, 2009, 09:19 PM
ahaha. Good luck with your interview!

brian pleasant
November 30th, 2009, 01:11 PM
good luck with your interview, hard times now but hope you get the job

Patrolman
November 30th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Got another interview for this Wednesday. This time is with Great West Life. :)

Busy, busy today, so not as much free time to post. Busy is good. Back at it for another week!

Chris
November 30th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Good luck with Great West Life, Jeff! You're due! :thunb:

Patrolman
November 30th, 2009, 06:16 PM
I certainly hope so. Best news is that I have a buddy who works there. He gave my resume to the hiring manager, who instructed HR to call me. I never "applied" for the position and got an interview out of it. Figure as long as they like me, the job is mine. I should be able to do it without any problems. Will keep everyone posted!

Roostercruiser
December 1st, 2009, 11:54 AM
good luck :thunb:

Funrover
December 1st, 2009, 11:59 AM
I certainly hope so. Best news is that I have a buddy who works there. He gave my resume to the hiring manager, who instructed HR to call me. I never "applied" for the position and got an interview out of it. Figure as long as they like me, the job is mine. I should be able to do it without any problems. Will keep everyone posted!

:thunb::thunb::thunb: Good vibes flowing your way