PDA

View Full Version : Jeeps in Logandale, NV

cfr
November 30th, 2009, 11:02 PM
All I can say is... Wow.

http://justinmob.smugmug.com/Other/Logandale-112809/Logandale66/726901982_LGK5R-XL.jpg

Here's the whole thread.

http://www.jk-forum.com/showthread.php?t=109947

ShutUpHippie
December 1st, 2009, 06:23 AM
Looks like something I'd want a rollcage for. Maybe some bigger stones! :lol:

Funrover
December 1st, 2009, 06:32 AM
Friggen sweet. Hey Winky...... Time to step up to the next level.

Mporter
December 1st, 2009, 06:49 AM
dannnnng

Roostercruiser
December 1st, 2009, 08:33 AM
thats where i draw the line:D in not into vertical takeoffs:lol:

Smash
December 1st, 2009, 08:36 AM
Holy cow. I'll watch.

Chris
December 1st, 2009, 09:42 AM
I'll join watching, that's too much for me!

Funrover
December 1st, 2009, 10:04 AM
I want to go... with some upgrades. I also wouldn't wait directly below just incase a rollover

gragravar
December 1st, 2009, 10:09 AM
wow, thats impressive.

Andrew
December 1st, 2009, 10:30 AM
Doesn't look that bad. Looks about the same incline as one of the things I did in Moab. Perhaps a bit more. With lockers that shouldn't be an issue. I think it looks worse than it is.

If the Jeep can do it then so could I lol!

Andrew
December 1st, 2009, 10:32 AM
Looked at the other pics. The camera angle I think makes it look more steep than it is.

Roostercruiser
December 1st, 2009, 10:49 AM
heres is a video of that area and around 1:10 it shows the picture above. ill do now after watching the vidoe:thunb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBaz-KtzY-w

Smash
December 1st, 2009, 10:57 AM
Haha. Nope. I'll still watch. Not my thing!

Chris
December 1st, 2009, 10:58 AM
I don't see it as something I couldn't do, just something that I wouldn't. Yeah, getting more conservative in my choices. ;)

Andrew
December 1st, 2009, 10:59 AM
Yup. Wide angle lens too, so that enhances the look too.

CR
December 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
Maybe after the SAS, Lockers and roll cage.:D

Funrover
December 1st, 2009, 11:22 AM
I'd still want lockers... But heck yeah it looks fun!

cfr
December 1st, 2009, 11:50 AM
Looked at the other pics. The camera angle I think makes it look more steep than it is.

I don't know about that. Look at the other pics with guys standing at the top. Either way, it scares me to death.

Rob
December 1st, 2009, 07:26 PM
I was thinking "no way" on that last hill climb, until I saw the Jeeps turning left.

That's crazy stuff. I wouldn't try it in the FJC (body damage is too expensive) but I'd give it a shot in the 40, after a few thousand dollars invested in lockers and a roll cage.

RockyMtnHigh
December 1st, 2009, 07:44 PM
I know the big body in the back of that last jeep is trying to keep it from flopping, but that could have been so ugly had it went over, that and the passenger and driver putting an arm out there as though they could hold it up.

Mporter
December 1st, 2009, 10:26 PM
I was thinking "no way" on that last hill climb, until I saw the Jeeps turning left.

Same here

4Runninfun
December 1st, 2009, 10:31 PM
Doesn't look that bad. Looks about the same incline as one of the things I did in Moab. Perhaps a bit more. With lockers that shouldn't be an issue. I think it looks worse than it is.

If the Jeep can do it then so could I lol!

thats what i was thinking, some of those jeeps are a pretty modest build. And if they can get that ram though, i'm sure i could do it.

Andrew
December 2nd, 2009, 08:04 AM
Yeah depending on the Jeep though they can look modestly built, but still have lockers, which is a huge plus for something like that.

Haku
December 2nd, 2009, 09:27 AM
I'd be nervous on that big hill, but would still do it, and probably walk it. The YJ seemed to have no issue with small tires, and there is a spot in the middle to take a breath too. The spot that would make me more nervous is the off camber waterfall/ledge obstacle. I'm sure its fine, as they got all the rigs through without much issue, but it looks like one of those obstacles that feels really bad, even though its not. Cool area though, that rock almost glows. It truly is that almost day glow orange color, and not the camera blowing things out. If you look, the red jeeps look a pretty normal red color, but the rock still glows. Pretty neat. Seems like a more remote, less traveled version of Moab.

JH