PDA

View Full Version : Today At Work

Fordguy77
December 2nd, 2009, 06:55 PM
Today while i was at work. I came to the conclusion life is kinda screwy. I love snow, and am all for it and all, but it is still cold. I am currently working in the basement of the cellars at coors repairing manlifts. The cellars are typically kept at 28-36 degrees i have been told. i haven't checked but i know it is cold enough for insulated overalls. Typically i dread walking into them, because being cold is just no fun. Then when i walked into them this morning, a thought accrued to me. Life is screwed up. Especially when your walking into a freezer to get warm from the outside.:lol:

WINKY
December 2nd, 2009, 07:04 PM
:D:lol:

SubaCool
December 2nd, 2009, 09:02 PM
:lol: Nice

brian pleasant
December 2nd, 2009, 09:25 PM
i can image it i am starting to get used to this weather but still cold lol. been in florida all my life so big change for me and i loved it

Smash
December 2nd, 2009, 09:46 PM
:lol: !!!

Mporter
December 2nd, 2009, 09:49 PM
That's prophetic

Roostercruiser
December 3rd, 2009, 12:35 AM
i know the feeling . i run dual temp reefer units and one is set at -10 and the dairy side is 36. and in Topeka today was in the upper 20's and the dairy side of the reefer felt like a heater compared to outside.

Funrover
December 3rd, 2009, 02:35 PM
LOL.. Gotta love it!

KnuckleHead
December 4th, 2009, 10:37 PM
I know the feeling.. I use to work at warehouse that had a freezer section and we did the same thing when it was like -20 outside... we would go into the freezer to get warm...

Fordguy77
December 5th, 2009, 10:46 AM
I know the feeling.. I use to work at warehouse that had a freezer section and we did the same thing when it was like -20 outside... we would go into the freezer to get warm...

Gotta love working in multiple environments sometimes

Medic-5150
December 5th, 2009, 09:08 PM
ahaha I told my friend back in CA the other day that it was 8. he informed me that his freezer was warmer. interesting concept.