PDA

View Full Version : theives need there hands cut off

Roostercruiser
December 16th, 2009, 12:34 AM
Sarah went to walmart sunday to buy groceries. she must dropped her debit card. before we realized it was missing someoone found it and pretty much cleaned out our bank account. were fighting with bank on trying to reverse the charges. this sucks right before xmas. luckily the kids r already boughten for.. i hate thieves they can all die........

4Runninfun
December 16th, 2009, 01:41 AM
SUCKS! very sorry to hear. I hope everything works out.

WINKY
December 16th, 2009, 02:15 AM
im with ya on that man, all thieves can just burn slowly.

if u need anything let me know and ill see what i can do to help!

RockyMtnHigh
December 16th, 2009, 02:24 AM
That does suck, sorry to hear! :mad:

Given your circumstances though, I think this maybe an ideal time to put an end to the joint account.

Brody
December 16th, 2009, 04:21 AM
That does suck, sorry to hear! :mad:

Given your circumstances though, I think this maybe an ideal time to put an end to the joint account.

X2 on both counts...

Gee, sounds like you have been there, done that....me too..

RockyMtnHigh
December 16th, 2009, 04:59 AM
Gee, sounds like you have been there, done that....me too..

Nah, I haven't been there.

I am not saying this is the case here (and I will try my best to tippy toe on this), but I have buddies who were in a similar situations and their soon to be ex's "lost" credit cards too. If it were me, I would want complete control over MY money and placement of debit cards after purchases.

1freaky1
December 16th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Roland sorry to here that, if you guys need something let us know.

Funrover
December 16th, 2009, 06:26 AM
That sucks man, sorry to hear that!

Mporter
December 16th, 2009, 07:04 AM
that is extremely shitty...

Smash
December 16th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Ah man, that really sucks Roland. I hope the bank agrees to get it sorted out. I agree with others, it sounds like a good idea to separate your accounts. I know you guys have ended things on good terms and are just friends, but money is really good at quickly ruining any relationship if things aren't handled very carefully.

Brody
December 16th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Back in the 70s, a roommate and I were experiencing problems with getting our vehicles broken into. Surprisingly enough, one of the would be thieves somehow ended up with a cross bow bolt through his thigh and we stopped having any problems after that. All of our neighbors who had been having similar problems stopped having them about the same time. Funny how that worked out...

Probably not as harsh as getting their hands cut off, but a learning experience for sure....

4Runninfun
December 16th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Back in the 70s, a roommate and I were experiencing problems with getting our vehicles broken into. Surprisingly enough, one of the would be thieves somehow ended up with a cross bow bolt through his thigh and we stopped having any problems after that. All of our neighbors who had been having similar problems stopped having them about the same time. Funny how that worked out...

Probably not as harsh as getting their hands cut off, but a learning experience for sure....

That right there is what my grandfather would call a S.E.E. (significant emotional event) and in order to change anyone 180* one is generally required.

edog
December 16th, 2009, 08:10 AM
That really sucks, sorry to hear about it. A friend of ours who attends the same elementary school our daughter does just got robbed in Boulder. Ironically, it's in a really affluent area and they have very little money, they rent, have no renters insurance, etc. On top of that right before the holidays, with little ones. I keep envisioning what I would do to them if I found them. :mad:

greenramp
December 16th, 2009, 08:15 AM
.. i hate thieves they can all die........

I have had some pent up agression as of late, Keep me in mind as anything can be arranged. I specialize in gastric poisoning assassination.

CR
December 16th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Thats very crappy!!
Hope all gets sorted out, and like a lot have said... Let us know if you need something;)

Brody
December 16th, 2009, 11:37 AM
I keep envisioning what I would do to them if I found them. :mad:

Probably not enough. Get a few people running around with missing right hands for stealing and the point gets made fairly quickly....

KnuckleHead
December 16th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Sorry to hear..... at least it was just dropped and picked up... therefore no one got hurt.... been a lot of people getting robbed lately....

Brody
December 16th, 2009, 02:46 PM
I have had some pent up aggression as of late, Keep me in mind as anything can be arranged. I specialize in gastric poisoning assassination.

OK Joe, thanks for the warning! Ain't nobody here going to ever come to a BBQ where you are doing the cooking!

I understand the pent up aggression! Taking it out on someone caught stealing would come under the heading "Anger Management" in my book! Just make sure that there is a weapon of some kind in their hand or close to it and no witnesses...even a fork will do

Roostercruiser
December 16th, 2009, 04:28 PM
as they say it is what it is. what makes me mad is that all my savings has been stolen from me this year in some way ir another. with this its makes over $2000 stolen this year. what sucks is $1100 was stolen out of my lockbox at home. still havent figured out who did that one yet. Winky im gonna have to hold off the safe option for a while.

WINKY
December 16th, 2009, 04:37 PM
yeah no problem, but its here for ya when you need and when your ready.

Patrolman
December 16th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Sorry to hear about this. I only own/carry 1 credit card and make almost all of my transactions in cash. All that I can lose is what I have on me. At least with the credit card you are only liable for $50. One reason I don't even own a debit card.

Mporter
December 16th, 2009, 08:39 PM

Pete your stories never cease to amaze me. :cool:

brian pleasant
December 16th, 2009, 08:57 PM
oh man it sucks when it happens, i have some experience long time ago and dont want to go thru that again, hope catch that person! ten years max. in prison! wild ones that i had was i paid insurance agent for my new policy and he ran off with it but got caught doing to many others as well so he is considered grand theft...

Speedwagon
December 17th, 2009, 01:08 AM

I wonder how one explains that at the hospital. :lol:

Brody
December 17th, 2009, 04:48 AM
Pete your stories never cease to amaze me. :cool:

I sometimes wonder if I had a misspent youth or have just lived life kinda hard....I have never 'played well with others' when I have been getting screwed with...never was much of a 'Summer of Love' style hippie, either...

Mporter
December 17th, 2009, 02:09 PM
I sometimes wonder if I had a misspent youth or have just lived life kinda hard....I have never 'played well with others' when I have been getting screwed with...never was much of a 'Summer of Love' style hippie, either...

How can you have a misspent youth when you shot someone through the leg with a crossbow?

Sounds kinda fulfilling....:erm:

Brody
December 17th, 2009, 06:20 PM
How can you have a misspent youth when you shot someone through the leg with a crossbow?

Sounds kinda fulfilling....:erm:

Gee...I never said that I had done it:D Hopefully he learned a lesson and he and his buddies stopped before they ran into someone with a real attitude about people taking stuff that wasn't theirs...

porkchop
December 17th, 2009, 07:34 PM
im sorry to here about this, thieves are such pathetic people no pride or respect just shame and they should have a mark to show it cut off hands sounds good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

JeepersCreepers
December 18th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Sorry to hear..... at least it was just dropped and picked up... therefore no one got hurt.... been a lot of people getting robbed lately....

Also sorry to hear. A friend of mine got robbed INSIDE of walmart the other week down in Colo Spgs, and of course nobody did anything. She was punched in the face and fell on the floor. She managed to get up and chase the jacka$$ outside and get the lic plate num, but it wasn't registared to the car it was on. Luckily they caught the scumbag and he's locked up for now. What the hell is wrong with people!:mad:

4Runninfun
December 18th, 2009, 11:18 PM
WTF which walmart? peoples apathetic attitude is really bugging the crap out of me. Half the time getting involved doesn't take more than a few min of your time. :mad:

JeepersCreepers
December 19th, 2009, 01:36 PM
palmer park and powers walmart. the fact that nobody did anything pisses me off.

WINKY
December 19th, 2009, 02:42 PM
WTF which walmart? peoples apathetic attitude is really bugging the crap out of me. Half the time getting involved doesn't take more than a few min of your time. :mad:

and its pretty fun beating the crap outta someone when youve had a bad day!