PDA

View Full Version : New Album Pics...guess not..

Brody
January 24th, 2010, 09:09 AM
Well I have tried to load pictures into a new album 5 different times now and have ended up deleting the album each time because my totally generic .jpg pictures, which have problem loading ANYWHERE else, start showing up as numbers at the top of the page instead of pictures. They also don't show up as thumbnails like the pictures do in my old album...

I give up...it is a royal PITA, even more so as every time I tried to get this to work, I have to very tediously load 50 pictures, six pictures at a time. Simply not worth the aggravation...Brody Album 2 has now ceased to exist...

Probably missing a trick, but now I don't care anymore...

dollnicholas
January 24th, 2010, 11:07 AM
I just uploaded some pics to an album too and i got the same thing. If you click on them they show the picture but other than that they show up as numbers....let me know if you figure it out...thanks

Brody
January 24th, 2010, 11:43 AM
I just uploaded some pics to an album too and i got the same thing. If you click on them they show the picture but other than that they show up as numbers....let me know if you figure it out...thanks

Maybe Chris can help out. About half of mine loaded just fine. The other half however, loaded as numbers and that is how they show up at the top of the page. There is absolutely no difference in the formatting of the pictures..they are all .jpg.

dollnicholas
January 24th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Maybe Chris can help out. About half of mine loaded just fine. The other half however, loaded as numbers and that is how they show up at the top of the page. There is absolutely no difference in the formatting of the pictures..they are all .jpg.

Mine loaded as numbers from the start.....hmmmm

Chris
January 24th, 2010, 10:48 PM
I'll take a look, don't delete anything already posted. I probably just need to rebuild the thumbnail images. Yours still up Pete?

Brody
January 25th, 2010, 05:41 AM
I'll take a look, don't delete anything already posted. I probably just need to rebuild the thumbnail images. Yours still up Pete?

No. It kept showing up as picture numbers at the top where a picture would go. It wasn't doing anyone any good, just taking up space, so I deleted the album. That was about the 4th time. Finally got tires of trying...

Chris
January 25th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Mine loaded as numbers from the start.....hmmmm

They're good now.

Pete, if you left yours on they would be too.

dollnicholas
January 25th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Thanks Chris!

Chris
January 25th, 2010, 05:00 PM
My pleasure! Any time anyone sees something like this is need to be able to see the problem to fix it.

So people, even Super Mods, should tell me rather than give up. :fing:

ROKTAXI
January 30th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Well Chris mine is behaving the same way.... only the picture title. The picture will show up if you click on the title.

Chris
January 30th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Okay Mart, don't delete them. I'll fix them.

ROKTAXI
January 30th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Do you do windows and floors too by any chance?

Chris
January 30th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Barb does windows and you do floors.

Chris
January 30th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Fixed, nice pics but I need to ask what this "hatching" is?

ROKTAXI
January 30th, 2010, 09:37 PM
You fixed it good! Thanks!

ROKTAXI
January 30th, 2010, 09:43 PM
That rock is about the size of a grapefruit. Have no idea what it is. There was a whole field of them and they were all in various stages of "hatching". The center of them is a small round stone about the size of a large marble. I find all kinds of stuff when I'm out exploring. The only thing is that so much of what I see and / or find I have no idea that they are. I did bring a few of them home but left the really nice ones, only to find out after less than a year later someone had found our secret place and took all of the really nice ones.... and these were in a really remote area.

Chris
January 30th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Hmm, now I'm really curious!

ROKTAXI
January 30th, 2010, 09:55 PM
I'm sure if I took them to the local rock shop he'd be able to tell me what it is. I just might do that next week and then we'll both know what they are.

ROKTAXI
January 31st, 2010, 08:42 AM
I added some more px to the album and went back to it's old ways (no visible px.. only data) Do I need to do something different?

Chris
January 31st, 2010, 09:21 AM
No, O working on a fix so for now you just need to let me know so I can fix it. I'll get to it later since I'm sitting in the airport right now.

ROKTAXI
January 31st, 2010, 09:39 AM
Warmer weather bound are you!!?? I won't upload any more pix until you get a handle on the fix. No big deal

You and Barb have a safe trip and fun time!

Chris
January 31st, 2010, 09:49 AM
Yes sir, heading south in search of warmth.

Keep on adding, just know it will get fixed.

Boarding call! :D