PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Haku - Trail Forums Moderator

Chris
January 25th, 2010, 11:04 PM
Please welcome Haku (Josh) as our new Trail Forums Moderator. He'll be overseeing all Trail Run forums to help ensure everything runs smoothly.

Thanks Josh!

:cheers:

gm4x4lover
January 25th, 2010, 11:25 PM
:cheers:congrats josh, i think. well any ways good luck i hope and well:cheers:

Brody
January 26th, 2010, 05:58 AM
Thanks Josh! Appreciate it!

Andrew
January 26th, 2010, 06:53 AM
Awesome. So if something breaks we know where to head with the torches and pitchforks. ;)

Thanks Josh!

Brody
January 26th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Awesome. So if something breaks we know where to head with the torches and pitchforks. ;)

Thanks Josh!

Don't forget the tar and feathers....Thanks again for picking up the slack here!

CR
January 26th, 2010, 06:58 AM
Yes, Thank you

Smash
January 26th, 2010, 07:26 AM
Thanks Josh!

SubaCool
January 26th, 2010, 11:34 AM
:woot:
Thanks Josh!

Mporter
January 26th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Thanks Josh

Haku
January 26th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the thanks guys. I plan on being a pretty mellow mod, and only plan on changing things that need it. I will try to keep it to the obvious stuff though, and leave the sneaky changing of things to Brody and Chris.

JH

Brody
January 26th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Hey, I think we need something like a groovy high school picture to go along with Chris' introduction...You know, the horrible one that some "friend" snapped that got into the yearbook that you hated then and still do when you see it years later....

Fordguy77
January 26th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Thanks Josh

Chris
January 26th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Hey, I think we need something like a groovy high school picture to go along with Chris' introduction...You know, the horrible one that some "friend" snapped that got into the yearbook that you hated then and still do when you see it years later....

:lmao: If you've got an oldie when you had hair Pete I'll post the oldie of me my son just emailed to me yesterday.

Oops [/hijack]

Rob
January 26th, 2010, 07:58 PM
I will try to keep it to the obvious stuff though, and leave the sneaky changing of things to Brody and Chris.

Sure, it always starts that way. :D

Thanks Josh. :fing:

Haku
January 27th, 2010, 02:33 AM

Haha.....you'll want to look for my yearbook photo from either 8th or 9th grade then. Not only was I a nerdy know-it-all teenager, but I didn't know it was picture day (and in honesty didn't really care either) and decided to have the picture taken with a crappy t-shirt and unkempt hair, and a stupid look on my face. Yeah, it was that good. Might have to find that, just to post so ya'll can laugh.

JH

Rob
January 27th, 2010, 10:19 PM
:lmao: If you've got an oldie when you had hair Pete I'll post the oldie of me my son just emailed to me yesterday.

Oops [/hijack]

Chris: Start a "groovy old pics" thread. I'll dredge up some pics from back when I had hair, and lots of it.

Chris
January 27th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Consider it done Rob. Your really had hair? I don't believe it. :erm: