PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Rock 1-30-2010 time change

Jamie
January 28th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Anyone who is planning to come, time has changed to 10:45am (Aaron needs to grab some chains on his way down) I hope this doesn't mess with anyone's schedule.

Funrover
January 28th, 2010, 06:59 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Brody
January 29th, 2010, 07:50 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Yeah...well don't expect to not have people give you grief. I am sure that you didn't get of that lightly....

Funrover
January 29th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Yeah...well don't expect to not have people give you grief. I am sure that you didn't get of that lightly....

I am fully aware of the consequenses.. LOL

Pathrat
January 29th, 2010, 10:54 PM
He's lying. I talked to Funrover this evening and he told me he just needed more sleep. :D

Funrover
January 29th, 2010, 10:59 PM
He's lying. I talked to Funrover this evening and he told me he just needed more sleep. :D

ROFLMAO!!! See how you are... I swear you poke people with sticks for fun LOL...

Pathrat
January 29th, 2010, 11:02 PM
ROFLMAO!!! See how you are... I swear you poke people with sticks for fun LOL...

Yoda did the same thing and people thought it was endearing. I am just following the ways of the Jedi Master and since you don't care for Star Wars, you think I am just wantonly poking with sticks. Unless it is you, online, then I am just having fun. :D

Funrover
January 29th, 2010, 11:03 PM
LOL I wonder about you.. Just how much glue are you sniffing with your new project?

Pathrat
January 29th, 2010, 11:05 PM
LOL I wonder about you.. Just how much glue are you sniffing with your new project?

Only a little, but from all the bottles.

(g'night, have a good time tomorrow, take pics)

Funrover
January 29th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Leaving so soon? I still have 3 hours of work left... Slacker..

I will take pics!

Brody
January 30th, 2010, 05:21 AM

Yep...that's our Pathrat for ya....Dancing on the backs of the bruised with a smile on her face.....

And here is a classic dummy from me...I didn't want to go down I25 due to rush hour traffic for this run...Well, Dummy, the run is on SATURDAY and there won't be rush hour traffic! Geez...sometimes I wonder about myself...

Anyway, I am still planning for the Castle Rock via C470>SantaFe meeting rather than Toys as there isn't a reason to make a big U turn and head east then north. I'll hang at Castle rock until close to 9, then I am heading down to the Eagle Rock Colorado Springs meeting place.

Haku
January 30th, 2010, 07:29 AM
Brody, Steve and I are both planning on being at in Castle Rock by 8:30, so we'll see you there. I'll give you a call to confirm which gas station we are supposed to be at (think there are a couple in the area you said to meet).

JH