PDA

View Full Version : for the rover, suzuki, and land cruiser lovers

gragravar
January 28th, 2010, 10:43 PM
if you havent seen this top gear, take the time to watch it. great episode.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Top-Gear-Season-14-6_726818.htm

:fing::wrench::lmao:

Funrover
January 28th, 2010, 11:08 PM
HAHAHA I love that episode! The ending is great!

Haku
January 29th, 2010, 03:13 AM
Made a post about it already......but I'll agree again that its totally worth watching. Don't have to have brand loyalty to one of the rigs to enjoy it either. I've watched it twice through already, and probably will watch it again at least one more time.

JH

Brody
January 29th, 2010, 06:31 AM
That is the exact same kind of country we were in when we did the Angel Falls/Venezuela trip. Almost the same kind of boat, too. The river these guys were on was probably connected to the rivers we were on, too as pretty much all the rivers connect in some way, shape, or form down there.
Wild country to be sure. We were only a little bit south of Bolivia when we were in Canaima...

Thanks for the link.

Haku
January 29th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Its worth watching all the way through too. They eventually get out of the Jungle, and drive up the "deadliest road in the world", and then do a few things to their rigs in a city, and head up to nearly 18K feet driving to the coast through a high elevation desert. Pretty cool if I say so myself.

JH

greenramp
January 29th, 2010, 10:43 AM
some day... some day

edog
January 29th, 2010, 12:57 PM
What a great video. Man that FJ40 was beat to sh$$! I liked the bridges they made and also the narrow section on death road. I am going to show it to my wife so she has some perspective of what "narrow" is! Thanks for posting this.

Smash
January 29th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Hehehehhe yep that one cracked me up!!!

Funrover
January 29th, 2010, 02:23 PM
some day... some day

Exactly!

Mporter
January 29th, 2010, 02:33 PM
some day... some day

That's exactly what I'm saying. It'd be sweet to do that, except it would be cool to know if it was gonna be a reliable car when you get there. But hey, it's all part of the adventure right?

Rovers4now
January 29th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Loved it, thanks for the post! Can't wait for the day to play that way.

Funrover
January 29th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Loved it, thanks for the post! Can't wait for the day to play that way.

You have the toys for it.. .Lets go!

softg
February 9th, 2010, 01:58 AM
ahhh top gear, possibly the best composition of RGB pixels ever broadcast. that range classic was a beast