PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in doing Sevenmile this Sat.?

Andrew
February 3rd, 2010, 12:40 PM
I need to get out and wheel.

Smash
February 3rd, 2010, 12:52 PM
Got plans, but have fun!

Andrew
February 3rd, 2010, 01:58 PM
Well I won't go by myself. There will be snow.

Brody
February 4th, 2010, 10:01 AM
I would love to go, but I burnt my gas money up on the Eagle Rock trip....You ought to PM the Longmont guys as this is a short hop for them: CRYota and DrUnit may be interested. Shoot TwistyToy(Mark Moore) a PM or email as he lives up by you and needs to get out too...Sent you PM with Marks email address...

TxTau
February 4th, 2010, 09:16 PM
I'd normally be down but made plans with the fam on saturday. Plus got some things that need to be welded first.

Rob
February 4th, 2010, 09:21 PM
I'm out. I need to hit 4 Wheel Parts and pick up some shims for the 40. I think that'll straighten out the driveline wobble. Now if I can just get Pete to show me how to install them. :redface:

Brody
February 5th, 2010, 06:19 AM
Now if I can just get Pete to show me how to install them. :redface:

Just give a holler when you have them. I should be home all weekend, maybe doing some exhaust junk for Mitch, but no trouble if you stop by. Happy to help.

porkchop
February 5th, 2010, 12:17 PM
I'll be there i got winch too and a couple friends to go with in my rig

Andrew
February 5th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Well if you want to head it up, feel free.

I can't go. I am getting sick, not feeling well and I need to rest tomorrow.

porkchop
February 5th, 2010, 04:42 PM
well i posted it on the calendar for anyone who wants to go, I still plan on being there

Andrew
February 5th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Okay, if for some reason I wake up much better tomorrow, then I might show up, but don't count on it.

Andrew
February 5th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Gave info to a guy on the Ronin Wheelers site. He may come, be driving a lifted Frontier.

porkchop
February 5th, 2010, 07:07 PM
ok you can tell him ill be there

Andrew
February 5th, 2010, 07:15 PM
If Mark (flexytoy) and his friend comes then that's at least 4. Enough for a snow run IMO. Have fun...looking more and more like I will not wake up any better :(

wyota
February 5th, 2010, 08:51 PM
where are you meeting, what time?

BlueMoonMobile
February 6th, 2010, 03:50 AM
Hey all, I'm interested in going for sure but have work that I've finally made progress on....Andrew, maybe when your well we can go? Also, I know quite a few remedies for Cold, Flu, whatever, to get well quicker. I'll start something in "off-Topic" <----Nevermind that...My request was rejected...?

porkchop
February 6th, 2010, 07:36 AM
sorry whent to bed early to go this morning meeting place is rusric gas station @ 9a.m. this morning cb channel 4

Brody
February 6th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Also, I know quite a few remedies for Cold, Flu, whatever, to get well quicker. I'll start something in "off-Topic" <----Nevermind that...My request was rejected...?

Sent you a PM on this....

porkchop
February 6th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Just got home i did seven mile i did the trail 3 times once up twice down it was fun also came across a club from Cheyenne, Wyo. Had a long day myself i didn't see any one at the gas station i rustic. ended up doing alot of winching on and off route from the forks got to certain point close to where it ended at a hiking trail and turned around requiring more digging and winching but the way back was down hill so it wasn't as bad as getting up there winching up there getting stuck every 500 feet. Then once we got back to the forks we decided to go back down cause at this point we had already gone to the end and came back to mess around. Once we got to the bottom i decided to show my friend where bald mountain was after that it was about 6 p.m. and we decided to take a quick run back down the trail because it meets up with same road bald mountain starts from so yeah even got a little night wheelin in finally really got to use my kc lights

Brody
February 7th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Hey all, I'm interested in going for sure but have work that I've finally made progress on...

Liked the avatar picture so much I had to find where you got it...I did.....

Video links to elephants playing in waterfalls...kind of fun to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAijRVin3wE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xride3-tJPo