PDA

View Full Version : 20% off bag sale - Ace Hardware - Saturday

Smash
February 22nd, 2010, 08:47 AM
Ace Hardware is having a 20% of almost everything in the store, you just have to bring a bag it will fit in. You can also use their bags if you want.

Saturday, February 27th only.

Here are the restrictions:

*Power tools and small appliances qualify for a 10% discount. Offer valid February 27, 2010, only. Discount applies to the regular price of in-stock merchandise that can fit inside the bag at one time. Merchandise placed in the bag must remain in its original packaging. Not valid on grills, lumber and building materials, fuel, bagged fertilizer, sale and clearance priced merchandise, online purchases, rental, in-store services, Ace Gift Cards, city stickers, previously purchased merchandise, Benjamin Moore Aura paint and other items that each participating store may designate, or in conjunction with any other coupon, excluding Ace Rewards. Discount does not apply to phone orders, special orders or store charge accounts. No rain checks will be given. LIMIT ONE BAG AND ONE OFFER REDEMPTION PER CUSTOMER. Offer good in USA except where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.

Andrew
February 22nd, 2010, 09:17 AM
damn you lol

Now I may go over there on Saturday.

Fordguy77
February 22nd, 2010, 07:06 PM
sounds like i'll be heading over there. do you think a pillow case counts as a bag?

Smash
February 22nd, 2010, 07:20 PM
I don't think it matters! LOL. Need to borrow a huge duffel bag?

Fordguy77
February 22nd, 2010, 07:22 PM
I don't think it matters! LOL. Need to borrow a huge duffel bag?

haha i just might! I really only use ACE for that hard to find stuff because of there prices. But seeing as how things are on sale, the case might be different.

Smash
February 22nd, 2010, 07:24 PM
You're more than welcome. We'll be working on Karla's car saturday, so just give me a holler when you want to come over. There's an ACE just up the street.

Fordguy77
February 22nd, 2010, 07:25 PM
Yup literally. Its at 26th right? i know your are fairly well, as my elementary school, middle school, and high school are literally all within walking distance of you. Pretty handy location you got if i di say so myself.

Smash
February 22nd, 2010, 07:30 PM
It is very handy, they always have the little stuff I need to pick up mid-project. Don't mind paying a little more, cause it's usually just a few washers or something that I didn't have. Also don't mind supporting that company when I can, have always had great service.

Fordguy77
February 22nd, 2010, 07:32 PM
It is very handy, they always have the little stuff I need to pick up mid-project. Don't mind paying a little more, cause it's usually just a few washers or something that I didn't have. Also don't mind supporting that company when I can, have always had great service.

I have to agree with you. Every time i have ever gone to any of there locations they have always provided good service. What i really liked was when you asked for something they didn't know about, they actually went and got someone who did, instead of wasting your time either saying they don't have it, or trying to get you to buy something else. My main use for it is oddball hardware that just cant be seem to be found anywhere.

scout man
February 22nd, 2010, 07:34 PM
i wish I was going to be in town saturday. I have been wanting for a while now to go through their grade 8 bolt section and just buy about 4 of every size to have on hand. They do tend to have this sale once every couple of months though.