PDA

View Full Version : Todays Unemployment Adventure

Fordguy77
March 11th, 2010, 07:11 PM
So i have been doing random things to help some friends out do some things that they need help with for some extra cash. Yesterday i replaced a serpentine belt for a friend, so he could sell the car. Then he sold the car last night and decided he was gonna buy a Kawasaki 750 cruiser style bike. Its real old like, i am not to well informed with bikes not gonna lie. However we loaded it up in the ranger, brought it back, then i got to ride it. Despite the fact i am about a foot to tall for the bike, it was pretty fun and has me semi bite again. I kinda want a bike again but seeing as how grandpa got rid of the buell he used to let me mess with. But seeing as how i am a bigger guy, i will eventually end up on grandpas 02 Electra glide Harley. That about sums up todays thoughts other than people who rebuild motors are on drugs.
https://www.t-mobilepictures.com/myalbum/photos/photo12/d0/72/8430002b3e12__1268331533000.jpeg

transplant87
March 11th, 2010, 07:24 PM
i used to have a 82 suzuki gs450t and i was way to big for that bike so i now how u felt lol