PDA

View Full Version : Anybody doing

Zatticus
March 12th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Anything today that they could use help with?

It's a nice day, And I want to do something
: D

Anybody have anything in this area?

foxtrot
March 12th, 2010, 04:02 PM
my offer still stands :D

Zatticus
March 12th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Hahah,
Working there is inside,
I wanna do something outside,
;p

foxtrot
March 12th, 2010, 04:23 PM
we have windows :)

Zatticus
March 12th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Hahah,

Good Try ;)
But it's just not the same.
D;

scout man
March 12th, 2010, 04:57 PM
if i had seen this ealier, I spent the day building a square drive shaft, then tested it out in the mudhole around the corner, all done now, oh well.

Brody
March 12th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Zach

Sean and I are doing Matt's front bumper start to finish Monday. If you want to see how some sheet steel and a winch plate get transformed into a nice bumper in a day, come by Seans. We are starting early and will be working on it all day. Just stop by if you aren't doing anything. I'll bring extra hearing protection and some safety glasses...

foxtrot
March 12th, 2010, 05:00 PM
by the way, if anyone needs any help in the springs, and im not at work, I can help out with working on stuff. I love working on rigs so any time i get to is awesome. just let me know or pm me and I'll give you my tele number

Zatticus
March 12th, 2010, 05:04 PM
if i had seen this ealier, I spent the day building a square drive shaft, then tested it out in the mudhole around the corner, all done now, oh well.

Awhhhh,
D;

That woulda been pretty sweet,

Haku
March 13th, 2010, 12:19 AM
Zach

Sean and I are doing Matt's front bumper start to finish Monday. If you want to see how some sheet steel and a winch plate get transformed into a nice bumper in a day, come by Seans. We are starting early and will be working on it all day. Just stop by if you aren't doing anything. I'll bring extra hearing protection and some safety glasses...

I actually might come by and check stuff out on this one. I'm hoping to have my axle back under the truck by Sunday evening, which will be the only real thing stopping me. I'd love to come have a look at how you measure stuff and how you figure out how to cut the plate for this if thats cool. I have my own safety stuff, so don't worry about that (promise to have gloves this time).

JH

Hypoid
March 13th, 2010, 01:29 AM
Spark plugs and a compression test today. Then I'll try and determine where that clicking sound is coming from...

Brody
March 13th, 2010, 04:03 AM
Spark plugs and a compression test today. Then I'll try and determine where that clicking sound is coming from...

Them is your synapses popping, Mike, and the sound is coming from behind your eyeballs...

Your lucky that they pop, too. A lot of the time mine make an intermittent sound like frying bacon, but it is only intermittent....

Hypoid
March 13th, 2010, 07:41 AM
Them is your synapses popping, Mike, and the sound is coming from behind your eyeballs...

Your lucky that they pop, too. A lot of the time mine make an intermittent sound like frying bacon, but it is only intermittent....Veeeeeerrrrry interesting! Does it go away when you turn up the radio? Mine does. :)