PDA

View Full Version : PIAA

Skippy
March 25th, 2010, 10:57 PM
I have some PIAA lights ,that I got them in a package deal when i bought my bumper. They dont have a box so Im not sure what they are exactly. The instructions for the harness says PIAA 34260(LR-21) for 130w x2 or less bulbs, and the lamps say PIAA PF613 PF614. I searched and all i can find are a bunch of oriental web sites with no relavent information. So my question is, " is PIAA a good brand, and do you think its worth the work to put these on. (because my headlight are kind of wimpy wimpy wimpy)." Thanks!

transplant87
March 25th, 2010, 11:00 PM
yes piaa r worth putting on

Chris
March 25th, 2010, 11:02 PM
They're good in general, can't speak for what you have there though. All I have left is my PIAA wiring harness after selling the lights. Only sold because they were 9" round which are huge and I know I could make a killing for what I got them for.

Brody
March 26th, 2010, 05:55 AM
By all means do so. You have some rather expensive lights there. Shouldn't have much troule wiring these in.

FYI, The cheapo 'head light conversion' that places like Pep Boys sell for around $100 is a decent upgrade to the rather poor Yota headlights.

TC
March 31st, 2010, 06:59 PM
Yes, they're good lights, but be sure to mount them where they're well protected, as replacement parts are hard to get and expensive.

I will never own another set of PIAA lights (actually, ANY glass lensed light) because of that.