PDA

View Full Version : Cheeseburger Josh

RockyMtnHigh
April 1st, 2010, 02:54 AM
This is too good not to post!

WARNING a little language and some big white (I mean white) ass showing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXHV_pscgkI

SubaCool
April 1st, 2010, 03:11 AM
:lmao::lmao: Man that floor must have been cold. And what was up with him punching the other guy's wrist? :lmao: Some people just don't learn.

Hmm... maybe I should grow a beard now, seems like there's some hidden power behind that (kinda like Samson :D).

RockyMtnHigh
April 1st, 2010, 03:24 AM
:lmao::lmao: Man that floor must have been cold..

He would know, he had his face, belly and ass all over it! :lmao:

Mporter
April 1st, 2010, 06:39 AM
This is just the adult belligerent equivalent of a little kid not getting what he wants.

RockyMtnHigh
April 1st, 2010, 08:41 AM
This is just the adult belligerent equivalent of a little kid not getting what he wants.

You didn't watch the whole thing did you? 1:54 into it, just like a child throwing a tantrum in the store, he gets owned too! :lol:

CR
April 1st, 2010, 08:50 AM
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I love it when tough guys get owned by skinny white boys.

Haku
April 1st, 2010, 10:02 AM
hehee........I was wondering when this video would get posted. Saw it elsewhere, and found it very amusing. I love how this made the guy who pinned him's day, and how he just kept poking and prodding him. All bark and no bite for that guy.

Let me note for the record that not all large statured Josh's are douchey a-holes.:D

JH

WINKY
April 1st, 2010, 01:23 PM
damn a 2 year old could have taken that fat crap talkin hick...... never start crap when your drunk, you will only suffer in the end.

And we luv ya HAKU!

WINKY
April 1st, 2010, 01:26 PM
ill say too i think he was just wanting a big hug.

dud took it easy on him. he would have left there with a few broken bones if it was me.

Mporter
April 1st, 2010, 04:21 PM
Oh yeah I watched it all....it was funny as hell.

Hypoid
April 1st, 2010, 06:02 PM
Reminds me of rasslin with my brothers, except for the drunk, belligerent, cheesburger parts.

Yeah WINKY, guys like that are at a big risk of falling down and hurting themselves.

Rob
April 1st, 2010, 10:07 PM
AND your cheeseburger. :lol: