PDA

View Full Version : Gobi Roof Racks - Discount to FR4x4 members

RockyMtnHigh
April 1st, 2010, 08:25 AM
One of the local vendors I asked if they would be interested in offering a discount for FR4x4 members was Gobi Roof Racks - http://www.gobiracks.com/

I just got a response from them and they are offering us $100 off a roof rack as well as throwing in a ladder for free with the purchase of the rack. If there is only interest in the ladders themselves they will offer us $20 off on those. When you call to place an order, ask for Sandra and reference coupon FR4X4.

This is way more than I initially asked if they would be willing to offer. Chris or Brody, would one of you shoot me a PM with your email address so that I can get you guys in touch, that we can get them set up as a vendor on here?

Chris
April 1st, 2010, 08:55 AM
Thanks Jock, send the info to Pete. He handles all vendors.

Mporter
April 1st, 2010, 04:29 PM
Thanks for this.....i love how those look, i might have to grab one.

tbalcome
April 2nd, 2010, 03:12 PM
What are the prices?

Roo
April 2nd, 2010, 03:58 PM
Good job Jock! I love the stealth rack for the FJC! Why don't they have prices on their site?

RockyMtnHigh
April 3rd, 2010, 01:25 AM
What are the prices?

! Why don't they have prices on their site?

I really don't know, hopefully they can answer that with a phone call: GOBI RACKS USA • (720)479-9372

Mporter
April 3rd, 2010, 07:37 AM
Yeah I gave em a Email inquiring about them.

Brody
April 10th, 2010, 08:07 AM
I have never heard back from these guys though I have sent a couple of emails. I wanted to get them involved with the other vendors pull down menu, but due to their lack of response, all I can think is that they aren't very interested at all.

Consequentially, I have never visited their website....discount or not...

RockyMtnHigh
April 10th, 2010, 10:06 AM
all I can think is that they aren't very interested at all.

Considering the discount they are offering I would think they would be interested in a free vendor spot, not sure what's going on. I sent him another email. I initially emailed them on March 2nd and figured they weren't interested, then on the 31st I got this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:05 PM
Subject: GOBI Forum Discounts
To: Jock Timmons <jock.timmons@gmail.com>

Jock, I have great news we will offer your members $100.00 discount on GOBI Racks and a FREE GOBI ladder with the purchase of the GOBI Rack as well.
If your members are only interested in the GOBI ladder we can only offer the a discount of $20.00.

Please ask for Sandra when your members call to place their orders also refer to coupon FR4X4

Thank you for your interest in GOBI Racks and we look forward your orders.

Thank you,

Sales Staff
GOBI Racks

720-479-9372 Office
303-200-0495 Fax

Brody
April 11th, 2010, 06:09 AM
Wow! Thanks a sweet deal! Sounds like they can use a little help down there. I wonder if they are hiring??

Thanks for posting this Jock! I was wondering what was happening as I haven't gotten any responses from them, not have I heard anything from Darrick on the ToyTech stuff....

JeffX
April 11th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Good job Jock! I love the stealth rack for the FJC! Why don't they have prices on their site?

I think they cost $1800-$2500.

Mporter
April 11th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Yeah I still never got a reply from my email...but i'm not super intent on buying a rack right now.