PDA

View Full Version : ROCKIES!!!!!

Mporter
April 5th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Whose a baseball fan here?

I for one am stoaked for the new season.
Watching the opening day game as I type this.

:thunb::smokin::smokin::cool:

1freaky1
April 5th, 2010, 06:27 PM
We try to make a game or two each year, when we can, Val goes for the game I go for people watching.

Pathrat
April 5th, 2010, 08:14 PM
I have tickets for the Rockies vs Diamonbacks in May. Taking Mom and family. GO DIAMONDBACKS!

Andrew
April 5th, 2010, 09:28 PM
GO ROCKIES!

I'm a huge fan. I have opening day tickets for Friday.

Andrew
April 5th, 2010, 09:28 PM
I have tickets for the Rockies vs Diamonbacks in May. Taking Mom and family. GO DIAMONDBACKS!

You are no longer welcome in Colorado.

Rob
April 5th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Val goes for the game I go for people watching.

That sounds like me and my wife. She's the baseball fan. I go for the overpriced hot dogs and beer.

Pathrat
April 5th, 2010, 10:07 PM
You are no longer welcome in Colorado.

And I was born in California. They will find me and kick me out eventually.

Pathrat
April 5th, 2010, 10:08 PM
That sounds like me and my wife. She's the baseball fan. I go for the overpriced hot dogs and beer.

I go for both.

foxtrot
April 5th, 2010, 10:22 PM
I am a fan...... but not of the rockies :cool:

http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae90/btencer/0_IMAG0010.jpg

greenramp
April 6th, 2010, 06:35 AM
I have tickets to the Bosox - Rockies game and try to make to as many as I can. I am from Vermont therefore I am a Red Sox fan but I love baseball in general.

Andrew
April 6th, 2010, 07:40 AM
And I was born in California. They will find me and kick me out eventually.

Haha. Yeah I was as well. The A's are my CA team.

Zatticus
April 6th, 2010, 08:01 AM

Baseball Nerds.
: ]

I don't like baseball.
Or Basketball.
Or football really.

;D

Andrew
April 6th, 2010, 08:01 AM

Baseball Nerds.
: ]

I don't like baseball.
Or Basketball.
Or football really.

;D

BAN!

Chris
April 6th, 2010, 08:10 AM
I'm not a sports fan either. I watched football until they all went on strike (80's?) and realized how much time I wasted spending Sunday in front of the tube.

I also find the concept of sports figures as role models totally absurd.

MelloYello
April 6th, 2010, 10:54 AM
I hope the Rockies do good this year. It will be good to have Jim Tracy in control for the whole season.

Mporter
April 6th, 2010, 02:29 PM
I hope the Rockies do good this year. It will be good to have Jim Tracy in control for the whole season.

X2!

Andrew
April 6th, 2010, 04:45 PM

We're undefeated so far.

We have what should be a pretty easy April, which may be big for us, and allow us not to have to face some of the harder clubs or divisional rivals until we get things going better. Get Street back, etc. I'm not so happy about Morales closing.

Pathrat
April 6th, 2010, 10:23 PM
I'm not a sports fan either. I watched football until they all went on strike (80's?) and realized how much time I wasted spending Sunday in front of the tube.

I also find the concept of sports figures as role models totally absurd.

My dad watched sports, and I went to baseball and football games in CA. I didn't care about baseball and lost interest in the 49ers when Young retired. I started watching baseball again in 2002 and learned to appreciate the art of pitching. That is the appeal for me.

Pathrat
April 6th, 2010, 10:24 PM
Haha. Yeah I was as well. The A's are my CA team.

I went to at least one game when I was a kid when Ricky Henderson was playing for them. We would go see the Giants a lot more often though.

Mporter
April 7th, 2010, 06:21 AM
Get Street back, etc. I'm not so happy about Morales closing.

Yeah. X2 here