PDA

View Full Version : Cannabis Convention

CR
April 5th, 2010, 07:53 PM
So did anyone go?
Lets here some stories.:D

Chris
April 5th, 2010, 08:01 PM
I was hoping someone would report in, I didn't go but I can think of a few MMJ folks on here that might have.

Mporter
April 5th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Staying away from stuff like that....don't need more law breathing down my neck than I already got.

Chris
April 5th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Medical use is legal Matt, that's what the convention was focused on from the little I know.

Mporter
April 5th, 2010, 09:24 PM
I know....but i'm already in deep sh*t from it....if you catch my drift

Chris
April 5th, 2010, 09:28 PM
:tisktisk:

I obey the laws. ;)

scout man
April 5th, 2010, 09:43 PM
I know....but i'm already in deep sh*t from it....if you catch my drift

I dont know that there was really a lot of "drift" to catch there. I think you pretty much said what you meant to say :D

Rob
April 5th, 2010, 09:55 PM
I think you pretty much said what you meant to say

Except for depth of said sh*t. :smokin:

Haku
April 5th, 2010, 10:24 PM
Didn't know it was happening, but would be interested to hear about the outcome and what they talked about. Get a "slap on the wrist" ticket there Matt? Thats all any kind of moderate pot possession deserves in my opinion. Don't do it myself, but am all for legalizing Cannabis use, as I've said in other threads.

JH

Mporter
April 5th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Get a "slap on the wrist" ticket there Matt?

1st time yes
2nd time (currently) probation :erm::redface:

Haku
April 5th, 2010, 11:02 PM
Bad Matt...BAD!!!! Friggin potheads.:D

Guess it is indeed bad to attend that kind of conference for ya then. Sounds like its time to get a prescription huh?

JH

Mporter
April 5th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Heh yeah....
It's kinda hard to avoid it when you go to a school called Green Mountain

Hypoid
April 5th, 2010, 11:36 PM
Heh yeah....
It's kinda hard to avoid it when you go to a school called Green MountainBWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I gradimucated from Smoky Hill.

I just went through a background check and drug test for some of the sites I work at. You can have MM card and not pass a drug test, just not in my occupation.

Zatticus
April 6th, 2010, 07:28 AM
It's kinda hard to avoid it when you go to a school called Green Mountain

x2 on that one, too many stoners here.
:D

But, I didn't know there was a Cannabis Convention recently.
/;

greenramp
April 6th, 2010, 09:43 AM
I have been researching the Colorado law and employee testing very extensively lately. In the foreseeable future I will need to hire some people and I need to know my rights as an employer. If you need info let me know.

In conjunction with this my research extends to health care as it is on the mind of everyone these days. being that I have a small business I have to research ways to save myself and my future employees money. I can also quote some FACTS on this as well. I can not afford to make a mistake that could cost me some substancial funds and prevent me from providing some good employment here on the front range.

CR
April 6th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Well.....
I was in attendance on saturday and I must say it was rather enjoyable.
Think Home and Garden show for marijuana. Literally just as packed, if not more, and tons of booths.
It was pretty much a bunch of dipensaries, smoke shops, stoner clothing, doctors, lawyers, and security vendors. Oh and a few grow shops.
They also had an art show as part of it.
I can't beleive how big this movement has gotten around our state.
We walked around to almost all of the booths and got a grab bag of free coupons for stuff like cookies and free joints at most of the dipensaries. After a quick bite, We listened to a Doctor speak about Lung cancer treatments with MJ. Then Cypress hill was there for a meet and greet.
Based on the veiws of the event producer and the overall demographics of the attendees, I'd say that this was mostly a bunch of advocates for overall legalization. Recreational and Medical.
Very informative and interesting.:thunb:
So who else went that feels like sharing?