PDA

View Full Version : Are there any....

ROKTAXI
April 6th, 2010, 01:52 PM
... specialty 4x4 shops (sales & service) in Loveland?

TC
April 6th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Not that I'm aware of. You have Bullhide and several others in FoCo.

What are you looking for?

ROKTAXI
April 6th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Not looking for anything in particular. We're planning on moving to Loveland and was just curious if there were any 4x4 places like there are here in Moab. I knew it would be limited but just curious.

Rob
April 6th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Most are in the Denver metro area. Longmont's only 4x4 shop closed down last month. Addicted Offroad (one of our sponsors/vendors) is in Greeley.

ROKTAXI
April 6th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Maybe the slow economy is hitting the 4x4 shops harder than here?? Just talked to Steve today at Moab 4x4 Outpost and his business has been a little slow but EJS gave it a boost. He's one of my AMSOILL retail accounts and has been buying it regularly. He's also opened a new shop in GJ. Guess things aren't real bad here..... yet.

Rob
April 6th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Maybe the slow economy is hitting the 4x4 shops harder than here??

That was the case with the Longmont shop.

1freaky1
April 7th, 2010, 07:49 AM
If my son was still around I could tell you cause he was living up there, I think that there is two but I don't know the names of them I do remember one is on 34 on the west end of town.

ROKTAXI
April 7th, 2010, 07:57 AM
I'm sure there's some small independent shops that rely on word of mouth. I was just wondering if there were any shops there that were similar to those here in Moab and in the Denver area. I thought Loveland was large enough to support one.

porkchop
April 7th, 2010, 07:58 PM
I know there is quite a few in fort collins and that's pretty close to loveland bullhide4x4 is kind of in between but closer to collins on 287

Mr6dwg
April 8th, 2010, 10:31 AM
I got a lift kit put on by a reasonable person in Loveland. If my memory serves me correctly, it was called Colorado Automotive Performance Center. It was run by a husband and wife team, Steve and Nicole. The phone number used to be 970-203-1973. They were fairly nice, professional, reasonalby priced. It is on Denver Avenue that is east of the Walmart on Highway 34. Go south a couple of blocks. It is on the right hand side.

ROKTAXI
April 8th, 2010, 10:53 AM
I got a lift kit put on by a reasonable person in Loveland. If my memory serves me correctly, it was called Colorado Automotive Performance Center. It was run by a husband and wife team, Steve and Nicole. The phone number used to be 970-203-1973. They were fairly nice, professional, reasonalby priced. It is on Denver Avenue that is east of the Walmart on Highway 34. Go south a couple of blocks. It is on the right hand side.

Thanks for the referral. I'm trying to get a "data base" of contacts when I move there. I will be in Loveland next Thursday and I'll swing by and look at their operation.