PDA

View Full Version : Exposed in the Rear

Aaron
April 15th, 2010, 09:28 PM
So, I put the new bumper on to get some tow points on the back side of the Jeep, however, after taking off the old bumper and hitch and putting the new bumper on, my rear end felt exposed... :erm: That is, my gas tank was sitting pretty and exposed for all the world, and more importantly, rocks, to see. You see, I remember landing on that trailer hitch quite a few times and thinking...Man that saved my gas tank. Now, no hitch protection for my gas tank...

So, right on time, I find on classifieds on CO4x4 a gas tank skid for my TJ for $50... Another great find. I went and picked it up today. I was thinking it would fit around my stock gas tank skid, but I was wrong. I'll finish up installing it this weekend before LHC but fear not everyone. Before the next time you see me, my exposed rear end will be permanently closed up!
:redface:

porkchop
April 15th, 2010, 09:56 PM
sounds like a good deal to me!
:pics:

Haku
April 15th, 2010, 10:00 PM
Oh thank god. We know you are a girly man, but I still don't need to see your rear end.:p

Skids are good mmm kay.

JH

scout man
April 15th, 2010, 10:09 PM
my exposed rear end will be permanently closed up!

Hmm, be carefull with that. Think about the future man... sounds extremely painfull in about 3 days.

SubaCool
April 16th, 2010, 03:17 AM
TMI, Aaron, TMI!!! Personal problems should be kept, well, personal :p