PDA

View Full Version : Box of Bolts???

Aaron
May 4th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Does anyone have my box of bolts from the Anniversary Run back in March? Randy, I think you were there with the Englewood Driveshaft guy fixing his transmission and I completely forgot to get them back from you guys.

No biggy since it was only a $10 box of bolts but if someone has em, I wouldn't mind getting them back...

WINKY
May 4th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Oh yeah i think bill still has it.

Brody
May 5th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Does anyone have my box of bolts from the Anniversary Run back in March? Randy, I think you were there with the Englewood Driveshaft guy fixing his transmission and I completely forgot to get them back from you guys.

No biggy since it was only a $10 box of bolts but if someone has em, I wouldn't mind getting them back...

I'll call Bill at Englewood and see if he has them. If he does, LaDawn can maybe pick them up for you Monday after she gets done with her volunteer work at Swedish Hospital. I'll let you know...

Aaron
May 5th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Thanks Brody

Brody
May 5th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Bill will have the bolts box at his shop Monday and LaDawn will pick it up for you. They'll be at my house in the afternoon.

tonkatoy
May 5th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Aaron thanks for letting me use them thay saved my butt you were my:superhero: that day thanks

Aaron
May 5th, 2010, 12:53 PM
No problem. Thats their purpose :)