PDA

View Full Version : Finally....Got me a J-O-B.

BlackRubi
May 12th, 2010, 11:14 PM
I'm going to be an Armed Security Guard out at Buckley AFB. Funny, I figured that I would be working on base, but not as a guard. I thought I would go back to doing what I've been doing for the better part of the past decade. But the job market isn't exactly what I thought it would be. So until one of those jobs picks me up, I'll take what I can get. I was getting pretty desperate, too. I was "tremendously overqualified" to work at KFC , according to the manager, and there were no manager positions open in the district. Same goes for a few other jobs. This one will pay the bills (it pays close to what I was making in the Army), until I can find that perfect job. So Sean, and anyone else that may work on base....I'll be checking your IDs.....no shenanigans!!! :lmao:

1freaky1
May 13th, 2010, 12:15 AM
Good to hear you got a job but you will need to on nights to check my ID LOL.

Roostercruiser
May 13th, 2010, 12:28 AM
congrads

JeffX
May 13th, 2010, 07:03 AM
I'm going to be an Armed Security Guard....

That's unfortunate. There's lots of jobs in your field down here. The one I called you about (you never called back) has been filled.

Rob
May 13th, 2010, 07:12 AM
Good to hear, Kyle.

BlackRubi
May 13th, 2010, 12:24 PM
No worries, Jeff. I'm still looking. This is just something to pay the bills while I look. If you hear of anything else, please let me know. I have an updated resume if you want it. It has a better format.

Smash
May 13th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Hey congratulations! Got to be a sigh of relief I'm sure.

BlackRubi
May 13th, 2010, 04:23 PM
It was. Even if it's temporary, it's something.

southpaws3
May 14th, 2010, 12:11 AM
GOOD JOB !! BUT YOU KNOW I'M GOING TO GIVE A BAD TIME FOR WATCHING "FLYBOYS";) GOTTA BE CAREFUL MAN NEVER TRUST A PERSON W/A 3FOOT ZIPPER

Jimmy
May 14th, 2010, 09:36 AM
One of the days I drove the '68 Coronet to work the guard asked me if I'd rev the motor. :) I have to admit, the car does sound good.

BlackRubi
May 14th, 2010, 03:29 PM
NEVER TRUST A PERSON W/A 3FOOT ZIPPER
Excuse me, while I whip this out! :lmao: