PDA

View Full Version : Moab May 27/28 2010

Medic-5150
May 20th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Anyone interested? My fiance and I are heading back from California Monday. We're going to be spending a week in Southern Utah for a week, wrapping it up in the Moab area around the 27th/28th. If anyone's interested in joining us there for some mountain biking/wheeling give me a call. 707-490-4622. If you respond on here I probably will not get it as my internet access is quite limited. We've got our puppy with is, but he's good with people and other animals.

ROKTAXI
May 20th, 2010, 02:37 PM
I'll should be around Andrew.... I don't do the bike thing (nothing personal ;) ) but might be available for a day of wheeling. Our 7 month old puppy, CeCe, would love to meet your puppy. She's also greqt with people and other dogs.

Medic-5150
May 20th, 2010, 02:42 PM
I'll should be around Andrew.... I don't do the bike thing (nothing personal ;) ) but might be available for a day of wheeling. Our 7 month old puppy, CeCe, would love to meet your puppy. She's also greqt with people and other dogs.

Sounds good. Text me your phone number or give me a call at sometime. My service is sketchy right now, but I will get it later today. 707-490-4622

As for anyone else interested, texts are perfectly fine as well.