PDA

View Full Version : Rampart Range Run Friday 28th Question

Brody
May 27th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Looking at the planned trail run, the meeting place is Starbucks at Hampden and Locust at 9AM. Matt Porter says he is going to meet everyone at the gas station in Sedalia at 9:45. Is everyone aware of this and is the plan to get to Rampart Range Road through Sedalia, whether by 105 via Jackson Creek Road or the tedious grind from Sedalia west to Rampart (bad...we took this for some unknown reason when we all went down to the Illinois Gulch run)? I couldn't find anything other than Rampart Range Road, destination unknown, trail unknown, but meeting time and place.

So what is the plan, if any? Reason I ask is that Sedalia is a damn site closer and easier to get to than all the way around to Hampden and Locust and if I go, I don't want to be left sitting at Sedalia wondering where the hell everyone else is. I am sure that Matt doesn't either.

If there are two meeting places and times, then they should both be noted on the planned run thread.

foxtrot
May 27th, 2010, 04:32 PM
yea, I was kinda confused about it. It would be better for me to meet in sedalia since I am coming from the springs

Chris
May 27th, 2010, 04:32 PM
The meeting place is as stated Pete and 9:00 is the time. Folks that are closer and don't want to drive north to go south are meeting in Sedalia where we'll meet them at 9:45. Bill started the run and decided Hampden and Locust since that's his neighborhood and my old neighborhood as well so it works for me.

foxtrot
May 27th, 2010, 04:34 PM
ok, so sedalia at 9:45, thats all I need to know :) what is the gas station called where we are meeting

foxtrot
May 27th, 2010, 04:44 PM
is it the jarre mart?

Chris
May 27th, 2010, 05:16 PM
I'm pretty sure it's mentioned here: http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9833

Brody
May 27th, 2010, 05:17 PM
is it the jarre mart?

Or Jenny Mart. It is about the only gas station there and from the Springs will be on the south side of the road and before the light.

Thanks for the clarification, everyone!

Chris
May 27th, 2010, 05:27 PM
I don't want to be left sitting at Sedalia wondering where the hell everyone else is.

You coming Pete?

Mporter
May 27th, 2010, 05:33 PM
Yeah either the Jarre Mart or the gas station right off Santa Fe works, since they're right next to each other.

Ill just keep an eye out for ya guys. My cruiser finally has a FR4x4 sticker on the windshield so it shouldn't be too hard to find

Chris
May 27th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Santa Fe & what?

Why are there 2 threads of this?

Mporter
May 27th, 2010, 10:23 PM
I think Pete was confused as to if we were all meeting in Sedalia, or there would be more than 1 group.

Santa Fe and Hwy 67....the turn off into Sedalia

Brody
May 28th, 2010, 05:23 AM
Santa Fe & what?

Why are there 2 threads of this?

My fault. I couldn't find the information I needed on the main thread. May be there. Don't know yet