Yesterday was prepping the engine and bay for the newer engine install. We checked bolts, took the AC compressor off the newer motor as I left my compressor in the Rover still charged and pulled over to the side, installed the torque converter, and buttoned up a few loose ends. The engine is now hanging on the hoist and has the flex-plate and flywheel ring installed. Monday we're planning on dropping the motor in and starting to hook things up. Who knows by next Sunday the 27th I might be trying to start it. I found my positive cable from the battery to the starter is has broken down insulation. That is definitely getting replaced. I also have some other + wires to replace or repair. Then I'll re-wrap all of those with new flex loom for protection. I don't want to do all of this work then end up with an engine fire.